Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27th, 2012 - JJ

1. It's FRIDAY!
 
2. Mexico tomorrow!!!
 
3. Frappuccino Friday with my Starbucks partner in crime: Jenna!! And also intern David.
 
4. That my afternoon appointment was cancelled!
 
5. Drinks with Tim Proctor after work!
 
6. I AM IN A GREAT MOOD GUYS!!!
 
7. Have I mentioned I get to be in Mexico with Derick tomorrow and we're intentionally cutting ourselves off from the outside world for one whole week of smooshy love?? I CANNOT WAIT! Work phone, you have to stay at home. wah wah!
 
8. For "that's what she said" jokes. Always funny!
 
9. Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I'm feeling so smiley today and it's the best way I can show it in this e-mail!
 
10.  Smooshy married love texts from my husband! Also for getting to say "husband" now. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment