Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10th, 2012 - JJ

1. My coworker, Melinda. She's extremely generous, and left some presents for Derick and I on my desk this morning. It was a great way to start my work day! :)
 
2. Kathy, for helping Derick and I cook and taste test a bunch of amazing food over the weekend! Also for making me feel like my addiction to the bejeweled butterflies game on the iPad is normal!
 
3. That our party invitations are out in the mail! We have just a few more left to send, but for the most part that process is finished. Horray!
 
4. That I have new cases with Anna, who is a coworker from our company's other office. Anna is hilarious and I love working with her!
 
5. Derick, for making my lunches. I am thankful for this often, I know, but that's because it's pretty amazing to be able to get up and be able to just grab lunch out of the fridge on my way out the door instead of having to assemble everything.
 
6. Applesauce. Because it's delicious. I'm also thankful that they make it without added sugar. You have to hunt for it, but I'm glad it's available.
 
7. Cooler weather. It's been in the 80's and low 90's which is amazing compared to the 100's of last week.
 
8. Allagash, because he's so much snugglier than Muffin. It's nice to have a cat who wants to be picked up and loved.
 
9. Muffin, for cuddling at night, and for tolerating Allagash's abuse.
 
10. The thin stream squirt bottle Derick bought so that we can "punish" the cats' bad behavior from long distances. Allagash starts running when he sees me reaching for it, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment