Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2nd - Heather

Wow....I don't know where time goes!  Three years ago I was conspiring with JJ to surprise Amy in DC.  Three years into a 5 year gig at Carroll University and I have learned so much.

1.  I'm thankful for the journey!  I truly believe the idea that life is not a destination, but a journey.  I'm trying to enjoy the ride every day!  Naturally some days are more pleasant that others!

2.  I'm thankful for our kittens...they are getting so big so fast!  They'll be 8 and 9 months old this month. 

3.  I'm thankful for my grad school work.  It's completely different than undergrad and so much more fulfilling.

4.  I'm thankful for my many books...it's been great being able to pull books off my shelves that relate to my coursework.  Mind you, that hasn't kept me away from amassing more...thank  you Amazon and Half Price Books!!!

5.  Hot pink nails!  Super fun mani/pedi with Lindsey at the Enve Salon in downtown Waukesha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment