Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24th, 2012 - JJ

1. My parents. I talk to them almost every day and I don't know what I'd do without them. They're crazies, but they're wonderful!!
 
2. The warm weather we're having today. Ripley and I went for a walk at lunch time and I didn't need a sweater or a coat. It was great!  I can't believe it's this warm at the end of October!
 
3. That I can make our new intern, Matt, laugh a lot! The other intern is pretty stoic, but Matt will burst into a fit of laughter if you get your jokes right, and I love that!
 
4. Franks Red Hot Sauce, especially on pizza or french fries. YUM! So glad I met Derick and Megan Mims and began to embrace spicy food!
 
5. My lovely Megan Noon, whose birthday is today! I am so thankful that we've kept our friendship strong over the years and that even though we've got a lot of miles between us now, we still talk all the time! Megan always makes me laugh and is always fun to be around. I just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment