Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22nd, 2012 - JJ

1. That my parents were able to visit this weekend. I had a great time with them this weekend and wish we lived closer so we could hang out with them more regularly!
 
2. Our trip to Michigan. It was short, but winning the game against MSU made it very sweet (sorry, Casey!)!! It seems Derick is our good luck charm for seeing victories at the Big House. :)
 
3. Derick's friends from camp, Jonny & Greta. They are so nice, and so much fun! And their friends put on a great tail gate party! Can't wait till the next one.
 
4. That Ripley can now be trusted alone in the living room for the time it takes me to shower. She didn't make any gross messes on the floor and she didn't destroy anything!! SUCCESS!  AND we've had an accident free day so far. Gotta love that! :)
 
5. Jenna and Terry, for taking care of Ripley while we went to the football game in Michigan this weekend. It was so great to take a break from being a puppy parent for over 24 hours and even better that we didn't have to worry about her because we knew she was in good hands!! I also loved the photos and videos Jenna sent me to help ease my separation anxiety. Seems like Ripley had a ton of fun playing with the big dogs!!
 
6. That I finally got my hot little hands on a Detroit Starbucks mug! I've been wanting to add one to my collection for a while but never seemed to be able to find a Starbucks in Michigan that carried them until this weekend! Can't wait until it's clean and I can hang it up on the wall with the rest of 'em! Now I just need a Seattle mug and a North Carolina mug to complete my collection (at least until my next trip!)!! :)
 
7. A quiet afternoon/evening in with Ripley. Derick is at the Chicago Film Festival tonight, and although it would be more awesome to be with him than to be here, a big part of me is excited to stay home with the puppy and catch up on some paper work for work. I must be getting old...
 
8. The rainy weather we've had in Chicago today. Makes me miss home.
 
9. Naps. I'm about to take one since Ripley is taking one, and it's going to be amazing!
 
10. Netflix, for having the entire series of Alias available for me to watch. I can't get enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment