Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17th, 2012 - JJ

1. For my parents, who have been married for 37 years today!
 
2. That our landlord is coming out tomorrow am to fix all the problems we're having in our apartment. Fingers crossed everything is easy and quick to fix so that I don't have to continue to deal with a backed up bathroom sink, leaky toilet, leaky ceiling, and furnace pilot light that won't stay lit. Let's also hope everything gets fixed before my parents arrive Friday night.
 
3. That I'm still doing a decent job of keeping our house mostly clean despite the puppy. I'm pretty proud of myself.
 
4. For a quiet office, where I can get some work done, and where I can go to get away from our puppy and get my sanity back for a few hours.
 
5. For nice neighbors. Ripley has made friends with most of the people in our building and it turns out that they're all very wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment