Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2nd, 2013 - JJ

1. That I put in my 2 week notice at my job today. I will be sad to leave the friends I've made here, but I'm really looking forward to starting my new job on the 16th!
2. For time with Heather this weekend. It had definitely been way too long since we'd seen her!
3. That Allagash didn't scratch or hurt any of the employees at the Petsmart Grooming Center that he went to this morning. They were unable to serve us because apparently he was "too stressed out." If "stressed out" means he was behaving for them the way he was behaving for me when I tried to cut the poo matted fur off his butt yesterday, then it's pretty impressive that no one was injured. He's a fiesty little guy!
4. For mittens and warm clothing. It's so cold outside today!
5. For the left over broccoli cheese soup I ate for lunch today. It was so delicious!! I am still thankful that Derick was able to make it for me. Best soup ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment