Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31st, 2012 - JJ

1. Our heated blanket. I forgot how hard it can be to stay warm in Chicago this time of year. Thankful for the heated blanket to snuggle up under!

2. For all of Ripley's dog friends. We are so blessed to live in an area with so many dogs for her to play with! Nothing like starting your day with a cup of coffee and watching a bunch of dogs run around together. They're so cute!

3. That Heather and Jimmy will be spending New Year's with Derick and I! I am so excited she's in town! It's been way too long since I've had quality Heather time. 

4. Pinterest, which I am now addicted to thanks to Derick's cousin Samantha. 

5. That it's not supposed to snow any time soon, and that my weather app is telling me it will get warmer towards the middle of the month for a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment