Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6th, 2012 - JJ

1. That I've remembered to write this list a second day in a row! Horray!
2. For the smell of coffee. I started my pot brewing right before I got in the shower and by the time I got out of the shower the whole house smelled like delicious, amazing coffee! Yum!
3. For always having laughs at work when the people I share an office with are there with me. My "going to the office" behavior is definitely maintained by access to jokes at this point. My "going to observations/meetings in the field" behavior is maintained by access to Anna.
4. French fries, sweet tea, and wings. Wing Stop has opened down the street from my office. I'm about to be very, very fat, and very, very happy!
5. Girls' night at my house tonight! I can hardly wait!!
 
6. For my dad, whose birthday is today. Wish I could celebrate with him, but no, someone has to go away to the Cayman Islands every year for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment