Thursday, January 24, 2013

January 24th, 2013 - JJ

1. That I have such charitable friends. :) Emily is going to Thailand this year to do volunteer work. She'll be working with kids in the education system in Bangkok which is currently very overcrowded with far too few qualified teachers to go around. If you'd like to learn more about her upcoming trip and the overall cause or if you'd like to donate you can do so here: https://my.crossculturalsolutions.org/Login.aspx?username=ejw001

2. The new photo apps I downloaded on my phone. Pretty excited about taking better pictures with them. :) 

3. That I was able to be a really good wife and take Derick's car in for an oil change yesterday on my way in to work. His tires were really low on air and one of his rear brake lights was out, so I was really glad I was able to make his car safer for him to drive. And Jiffy Lube got me in and out in under 20 minutes. It was crazy fast!

4. How the smell of orange stays on your skin after you peel an orange. 

5. For sleep. I didn't get as much as I would have liked last night, which makes me thankful that I'll be able to make up for it tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment