Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2nd - Heather

1.  That Jimmy's company brought him out to Chicago for so long that he was able to spend a couple days up at my place.

2.  Also thankful that I was able to come down and spend new years with Jimmy, JJ, and Derick.  We drank, we laughed, we stayed up till dawn....ok, not quite dawn....but only because it's winter and dawn is rediculously late into the mid morning hours.  

3.  I'm thankful for the wonderful bread I stumbled upon this morning.  I went to a place for breakfast called Oak Tree and had pumpernickel raisin toast with my breakfast.  It was so good I bought a whole loaf to take home!

4.  A pink Lush bubble bath that I don't have to worry about slipping on afterwards!

5.  New year, new you commitments.  It seems a bit cliche to make a New Years resolution about my weight....but I'm going to do it anyway!  Here's to a new commitment to improve my health and (hopefully) drop some serious weight along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment