Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10th, 2013 - JJ

1. Casey's 5 things today. I can't believe she's been doing them for a whole year! I'm so glad she started because I love reading hers. They're so insightful and she attaches pictures sometimes which totally makes my day. :)
2. Moravian cookies. They're so delicious, and they're teeny so you don't feel too awful about eating them.
3. That Adrienne is going to be in Chicago in February. I'm pretty excited to see her and catch up on what's been going on in her life!
4. The possibility of getting to talk to Jess tonight. Fingers crossed!
5. Candles. We lit candles and ate chocolate truffles and read together on the couch last night and it was so nice and relaxing. Candles make everything awesome. :) Also thankful for the Nook because I can read it even in the dark since it provides its own light.

No comments:

Post a Comment