Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8th, 2013 - JJ

1. For warmer weather. It hit 40 yesterday and is supposed to hit 45 today. So much better than being in the teens!!
2. Oatmeal. It's SO delicious! This morning I put craisins, pineapple, and cinnamon in mine and it was amazing. Didn't even need sugar!
3. Downton Abbey. Such a great show! We watched the season 3 premier last night and I'm already chomping at the bit for more!
4. Tammy's pickled beets. I haven't been thankful for them lately (at least in this forum), but they are the best snack EVER. I've gone through an entire jar just this week.
5. For Derick, who had dinner cooking when I got home late last night. He made bacon mac and cheese, mashed cauliflower, and baked the meatloaf Kathy sent us home with. It was amazing! Looking forward to my left overs for lunch in a few minutes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment