Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1st, 2013 - JJ

1. For the beautiful summery weather we've been having! 80 degrees and hardly any humidity!  I'm in love. I'm also very happy that the heat has been making Ripley tired. Tired puppies are well behaved puppies.

2. Ceiling fans. Making 80 degrees bearable when it happens before you've put the window AC units in for the season.

3. For the Utigard family. I babysat Beck and Ava last night and had so much fun playing outside and just hanging out with the kids (except for the part where Beck and I realized Ava had accidentally locked us outside before she headed up to bed and there was no spare key...That part was more stressful than fun!). I'm also really thankful that Beck wants to hangout with me again. He had gone through a phase for a few months where he was too cool for me which really bummed me out! But yesterday we played basketball and I got to read to him before bed. He's such a smart, fun kid! 

4. For graph paper. I kind of love it!

5. For text messaging. I would be so sad if I couldn't text with Derick throughout the day while we are both at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment