Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13th, 2013 - JJ

1. For my amazing mom. I am just so thankful that she is exactly who she is all the time in every situation and that she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. I miss you all the time, momma!! Can't wait to see you next month! Wish we could've spent Mother's Day together. 

2. All my animals. They make me laugh every day (they make me curse most days, too. but usually those are funny stories after the fact...)!

3. For my new client. He reminds me so much of the little boy I used to nanny. I am so thankful that I get to work with him twice each week! His laughter is contagious! 

4. That it's supposed to be warm tomorrow! Can't wait to drive with the windows down!

5. For our trip to Six Flags yesterday with Emily, Jake, Jenna, & Chris.  I had so much fun! Definitely don't want to do it again anytime soon (nothing to make you feel old like spending a day riding roller coasters...), but I do hope we all go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment