Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28th - Heather

I've let life get the better of me and haven't posted in quite some time. Life will be especially crazy for the next few months, but I still have much to be thankful for:

1. The sound of the pouring rain on my skylights. I may be thankful for this every time it rains, but I just love the sound.

2. That on a rainy day, I was able to walk across campus to have my picture taken without getting "caught" in the rain!

3. IRB approval...one step closer to collecting data for my thesis!

4. Not cutting my hand - or any part of my hand - off while cutting the sweet potatoes for the chili I made for dinner. It's a sweet potato chicken chili that is really great...I just hate cutting sweet potatoes.

5. The hours of tireless entertainment that our cats provide. Alice is currently quite intent on a fly, and its just too funny.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment