Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2nd, 2013 - JJ

1. That Mrs. Kircher sent her 5 things yesterday!  Megan's always been the best about sending these out so whenever she misses a few my inbox feels sad and empty. I am very thankful she sent one yesterday and I am also very thankful for her sense of humor. She always makes me laugh and I love that about her!!

2. For peaberry coffee. Delicious!

3. Girls' Night tonight!! Definitely ready for a mojito!

4. That our 2nd attempt at Fabio's spaghetti and meatballs was much better than the first! We had forgotten to put salt and pepper in the meatballs the first time which made them a little bland. Then on top of that I had rolled the spaghetti way too thin and then after cutting it had put it all in a bowl together before adding it to the water, and it all stuck together so it cooked as one giant ball of pasta instead of individual noodles. This time Derick re-made the meatballs adding salt and pepper and I rolled the pasta out to a 4 instead of 5 and then after cutting it I laid it all out flat on cookie sheets before cooking it and it was amazing! Who knew whole wheat pasta could be so delicious!?

5. For Ripley. She makes me laugh every day and I am so glad we have her!  She can be a handful, but the silly moments make all the other stuff worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment