Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30th, 2013 - JJ

1. For Trader Joe's, which has way too many delicious things (especially chocolate!). I don't know why we don't shop there more often. 

2. For sunshine and warm weather. It's about time, Chicago!!

3. For Heather and Kathy, who we love so much! I'm so thankful that they live close enough for us to be able to see them once a month (give or take a few days/weeks here and there). 

4. That I've finally started the process of officially changing everything over to my married name. What a pain in the butt!!  My wallet is currently half Jablonski and half Hamilton. Hopefully this time next week everything will be changed over. :) 

5. For my new iPad case and keyboard. It's going to take me a while to get used to the keyboard (such tiny buttons for my fat fingers!), but I'm pretty excited to be able to get work done at other locations with it. 

6. For the dragons that Kathy crocheted into an emerald green wrap for me! Guys, it's SO cool!! I love it!

7. For handmade gifts, in general. Heather also made me a crocheted (knit?! i don't know my crafts very well...) bag that is amazing. I'm looking forward to packing it up and heading to the beach this summer!

8. For Anna and our long overdue lunch date yesterday. It had been waaaay too long!! Love you, lady!! :) 

9. For 3 ring binders and dividers. I wouldn't be half so organized without them!

10. For HBO Go which allows me to keep up with Game of Thrones, and for being able to chat with Amy about the series and the books while I watch, which is the next best thing since I can't watch with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment