Friday, April 19, 2013

April 18th, 2013 - JJ

1. That Derick loves theatre. We went to see The Book of Mormon last night, which was hilarious! I love that he gets so excited about seeing shows.

2. That Ripley has been mostly well behaved in the rain. She hasn't rolled in any puddles or mud (yet. knock on wood!). 

3. That my brother came to visit.  It was a really relaxed trip since he's already done all the touristy Chicago stuff. We spent most of our time just hanging out at home or going out to eat. 

4. Having our house back to ourselves. It was great to see Geoff, and we always love having visitors, but it's nice to get back to a regular routine. 

5. Mint.com. I've just recently discovered it and I think it's going to be a great budgeting tool for me. I'm pretty excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment