Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3rd, 2013 - JJ

1. Mornings where I feel like I'm super woman. Yesterday and today I got up early, made super healthy smoothies for breakfast for me and sent Derick off to work with one, took care of the dog, cleaned up the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, and fed all the animals, all before 8am AND without the assistance of a caffeinated beverage. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it's nice to start the morning off feeling productive.

2. The chocolate torte I made for dessert on Easter. It's so good! Definitely a re-do recipe! I can't stop eating it.

3. That Ripley is back to being her normal bouncy, energetic self and that we've been able to go play with the neighborhood dogs again the last few days. I missed them as much as she did!

4. That Game of Thrones is on HBO again. I'd rather have the next book in my hands than watch the TV show, but since George R.R. Martin writes at a sloth's speed I guess I'll take what I can get!

5. That my review with my boss on Monday went really well. Also, that I had a review relatively soon after starting this job. It's nice to know that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing and that my work and style are appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment