Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3rd - Heather

1. I'm not this obsessed with pink!

2. A great afternoon barbecue with a few coworkers and their families! Thank you MB for inviting and hosting!

3. Adding to my yarn stash with some great yarn at a great price!

4. Making some great progress cleaning out my closet over the weekend...donated two big boxes and two stuffed suitcases of clothes to the Goodwill...designated another crate and a half for old tees shirts and sweatshirts that will become quilts (hopefully) before they make another move!

5. The frozen apple pancake we brought home from Walker's Pancake House! I just ate the last piece for breakfast! So tasty!

 

2 comments:

  1. That's definitely too much pink!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! She was on Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show on ABC. I'm sooooo not that crazy...at least not about pink! :)

      Delete