Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3rd, 2013 - JJ

1. For our rice cooker, making it easy to feed Ripley a bland diet of rice and chicken these last 3 weeks that she's been sick. Hopefully soon I can be thankful that she's healthy and back to normal. But for now, I'm very very thankful for our rice cooker.

2. For all the packing Derick and I got done over the weekend. We still have a lot to go, but we made a good dent in it.

3. For Amy, who chats with me about Game of Thrones on Monday mornings while I watch, even though she's at work and has already watched the episode the night before.  

4. That it looks like we're going to be blessed with decent weather for the rest of our time at this apartment. I'll be ok with it getting really hot once we're living with central air. 

5. That when this season of Game of Thrones is over I'll get to transition right into True Blood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment