Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10th, 2013 - JJ

1. We are moving in less than a week! Horray! I can't wait for floors that aren't slanted, central AC, a garage, a yard, and our own washer and dryer. Next week cannot get here soon enough!!

2. For Derick, who has made packing not so awful. We have both had a temper tantrum or two in the process, but overall I am so glad to have him here packing with me. It's been so much better than all the times I've packed to move by myself.

3. Game of Thrones. The season didn't end where I wanted it to, but I guess they had to start spacing things out or else they'd run out of material before our friend George got around to publishing the next book. 

4. That Ripley finally seems to be getting better. She's tolerating kibble now, not just rice and chicken. yay!

5. For our Cuisinart food processor. I swear we use it almost daily at this point. It makes cooking so much simpler. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment