Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7th - Heather

1.  These Cinnasnacks from Sonic:
It's like a sopapilla and a cinnamon roll had an evil little yummy baby.  Fluffy little pillows of fried dough filled with warm gooey cinnamon served with cream chees frosting to dip them in.  It really should be illegal!  So tasty!

2.  I'm SUPER thankful at the moment that Sonic is not closer to campus!

3.  My meeting with the museum went really well!  I start collecting data tomorrow!  Cross your fingers that loads of people want to talk to me and answer all of my questions!!!!

4.  That my eyes are open right now....I was up until 2 am working on classwork and work stuff...and the sun is so bright today, I just want to close my eyes and nap.  I may not be long for this day.

5.  Super thankful for the Directv app that lets me set the dvr to record something when I'm not even at home in front of it.  And equally super thankful for my mom for reminding me of that feature while we were having dinner last night.  I set it up to record the game one minute before tip off!  Now I just have to make time to go back and watch it.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment