Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30th, 2012 - JJ

1. I get to go to North Carolina today!!! Technically I won't be in NC until tomorrow since we're not leaving unti this afternoon, but I'm still excited. Can't wait to see everyone, and I'm also really looking forward to not doing any work (except for that conference call on Monday) for four days.
 
2. My heating pad. It's so cozy and warm and there are days when I don't know what I would do without it.
 
3. That my 10 year high school reunion is probably going to be the weekend after Kavita's wedding, which means I have a wonderful excuse to not go. It would be difficult to fly out to Seattle two weekends in a row since tickets are $500+ round trip and I can't take the whole week in between off of work (well I COULD, but I'd rather use the time for other things, like Christmas or potentially our honeymoon). Guess I'll just have wait until the 20 year reunion to see all those people. Oh darn!
 
4. That Target is so close to where I work. I have to run out to get something for lunch today, but I'm also going to drop in to Target and buy the next Song of Ice and Fire book! I finished book 2 last night and can't wait to get into the next one! There is just SO much drama and I need to know what's going to happen!! These books are like crack!
 
5. I get to leave work in 3.5 hours. I'm SO close to vacation time. So close!!

No comments:

Post a Comment