Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23rd - Heather

Today, I'm thankful for:

1.  The break in heat....while I'm glad it's not snowing, it's been unseasonably warm and I wasn't ready for it.  I'm glad to be back in the 50's.

2.  The skylights above my bed.  It was amazing listening to the rain pound on the skylights and watch the lightening flash above me last night.

3.  This new found desire to blog...I'm not sure why I haven't done this before now!

4.  My gchat book club.  There's just three of us, but you put the three of us in that little gchat window and we can fill it faster than we can read it...and that's when we're not talking about books...though we fit that in there somewhere too.

5.  Amazon.com and "Purchase with Points"!!!  I linked my Discover card to my Amazon account and was able to buy three of what JJ so affectionately calls "smarty pants books" with my cashback bonus points....it was like getting them for FREE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment