1. I'm thankful that the vet gave Edward a clean bill of health. Also glad that Edward sat so still for his last kitten shot!
2. I'm also thankful for our morning routine. Edward waits until I've finished using water in the sink and then crawls in so that I can pet him in between swipes of mascara!
3. Spearmint eucalyptus epsom salt! It's amazing! My bathtub isn't great for soaking, but that scented epsom salt makes it worth it!
4. I'm thankful for living close enough to work that I can skip packing a lunch and come home and whip something up. It's also quite the distraction with two playful kitties at home...but nice none the less.
5. The blogger app for droid. This is the first time I'm using it...but it's nice to be able to have the picture on the device I'm blogging from. (We'll see where the picture ends up being positioned!)