Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7th - Heather

1. My research proposal draft is complete and sent off for review! I wasn't sure I was going to get it done last night, I've been dreading it so much. But I put on my big girl panties, put the cat down and got to business. Even got (some) sleep!

2. I'm going to be in DC right in the middle of Cherry Blossom season...I'm crossing my fingers for peak! It's so beautiful and one of the things I miss most about the District!

3. A basket of teas and an electric tea kettle in my office...keeping me warm and awake during the work day.

4. Sunshine! It's still cold, but the sun is beautiful...even if I felt like a mole coming out of a hole driving out of the garage this morning.

5. That with over half a foot of snow, I didn't have to shovel out my car or brush off mounds of snow...parking underground is a glorious thing when you live in a snowy state!

No comments:

Post a Comment