Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5th, 2013 - JJ

1. That I got to talk to Jenna recently! And that I get to babysit Ben next week! I am so excited! :)

2. That I didn't have to go out in the crazy snow we got today. We all know how I feel about snow (NOT GOOD!), so it was nice to have a day to wear sweatpants all day, where my only interaction with the snow was watching Ripley play in it. She's so stinkin' cute!

3. Drugs.com for giving me info about the medications that my clients are on. Don't know what I would do without that website!!

4. That Derick is willing to try a juice fast with me someday soon. Not a long one, but just for a few days. I'm pretty excited about this because I don't think I could do it if he was eating real food while I was only drinking juice.

5. San Diego in 3 days! Unfortunately it's going to be in the high 50's the whole time, but that's a lot better than the high 20's, low 30's and snow that we have here. Can't wait for a vacation with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment