Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7th, 2013 - JJ

1. We get to go to San Diego tomorrow!!!!! I am so ready for sunshine and warmer weather!! :)

2. That I have made it two days without eating any sugar. I've been trying my best to quit having sugar daily and to make it a special treat but it's SO hard! I'm very proud of myself for making it two days straight.  I'm also super thankful for my vitamix which makes delicious sugar free treats like sorbets and fake ice cream (frozen bananas, cinnamon, almonds, and a little cream and water. Oh man, SO GOOD!) which are making the transition easier.

3. For Derick, who put out a little salt on the stairs last night, making them much less slippery than they could have been this morning. Would not be a good start to my day if I'd fallen down the stairs.

4. For Andy, who is the dad of one of Ripley's many dog friends. Andy drives a cab and is going to take us to the airport tomorrow morning. Makes our early flight a little less stressful!

5. For a job where I get to do my paperwork from home. It's not as easy as I would've thought, but it's definitely nice not to have to rush out the door every morning and have to fight traffic to make sure I'm on time to an office. My commute from our bedroom to the office/guest bedroom is so much nicer! :) And I like getting to wear pajamas to "the office."

No comments:

Post a Comment