Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6th, 2013 - JJ

1. For the discovery of my favorite juice recipe so far: 1 red beet, 1.5 carrots, and 1 green apple.  DELICIOUS! I could drink it every day!

2. That it's stopped snowing and that everyone is saying the roads aren't too bad. Horray! Hopefully that was our last snowfall of the year. I'm ready for spring, please. Anytime now! 

3. For lotion. It gets so dry here in the winter since we have to have the heat on all the time that my skin is always a mess.  I'm so thankful for lotion. I started leaving bottles of it by each sink so I remember to use some after I wash my hands and it's made a huge difference! And on that note, I'm also thankful for tinted lotions like Aveeno's Positively Radiant tinted moisturizer which I use on my face every day instead of foundation or powder, and Jergens Natural Glow tanning lotion which keeps my legs from being reflective in the winter. 

4. For the heated blanket Tammy bought me for Christmas a while back. It is the best thing ever in the winter! I use it every day.

5. For being productive and that I caught up on most of my paperwork yesterday. Just a bit more to catch up on today and tomorrow and I'll be all set to leave for San Diego on Friday morning without having to worry about work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment