Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February 6th - Heather

1.  I'm thankful that Joel, who I have considered my mentor since 2007, is willing to be my official mentor for my masters thesis!  I'm so excited to have his insight along this journey.

2.  That song that comes on the radio when you are feeling completely under the weather...that you still turn up and belt out.  This was that song for me this morning: Musiq Soulchild - Yes  I have loved this song since the first time I heard it on the radio.  I had not seen this video before today, however, when I pulled it up to link it to my post.  Brought tears to me eyes.  Makes me love this song, that much more.

3.  This video.  Because after watching Musiq, I needed to laugh! #fwp

4.  The onion dill bagel I chose for my breakfast sandwich...so good!

5.  The Labyrinth set up on campus today.  It was a lovely and peaceful walk.  And even though it was just in the ballroom, if you walk with peace and imagination, you can hear the sounds of nature around you...birds twittering, wind whipping through leaves, water gurgling through a babbling brook.  It really was a lovely break from my desk.

I hope you found peace and joy in your day somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment