I typed the first five yesterday and then forgot to send them! Oops!
2. The new way we've organized our house. I moved my office into the guest room which freed up a bunch of space in our bedroom and makes working at home a lot easier since I'm in a room that's pretty much dedicated to work. Now if only I could turn off Facebook so I could get more done when I'm in front of the computer! :)
3. That I haven't killed any plants in the last month or so. Well, okay I killed one, but I'm not counting it because it was one of those "live herb" things you buy at the grocery store. We tried to plant it but I'm pretty sure it was really dead before I even got it home. Also very thankful that I've managed to keep all the plants Tammy has given me alive so that when she comes to visit next month I won't have any explaining to do! :P
4. That Ripley has been accident free (at least outside of her crate) for several days in a row and is going 5 hours between potty breaks at this point. Gotta love climbing the stairs less and less as she's getting older. My knees are VERY thankful!
5. Productivity. I got a lot accomplished today which feels great! Here's to hoping I get a lot accomplished tomorrow and Friday too. I have a lot of work on my plate at the moment!
Okay, here starts today's things:
1. For our Vitamix. A while ago Nika recommended it to me and boy was she right! This thing is amazing!! We will be eating so many more fruits and vegetables because of this thing. We made "sorbet" last night that had carrots in it and it tasted amazing. I'm pretty excited to see what we come up with for it next.
2. Spaghetti Squash. Who knew it was so delicious?! The stuff is amazing! I'm also very thankful that Derick not only ate it, but liked it. It's not a perfect pasta substitute, but it's a pretty good one!
3. Pea puree. So yummy!
4. Lush products. They make my skin soft and they smell so good!
5. A mostly clean (don't look at the floors!) and organized house. I have been staying really on top of chores lately and I'm loving coming home to a tidy house.