Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day, 2013 - JJ

1. That there was hot water in the bathroom as soon as I turned it on this morning. Usually our hot water takes 3 to 5 minutes to get hot, but Derick got up first this morning and must've ran the water while he was getting ready. I can't tell you how amazing it was to be able to wash my hands and face in hot water instead of cold water first thing in the morning. Gotta love the little things in life!

2. For puppy conditioner and dog brushes.  Ripley's ear fur gets SO tangled especially after a long play session with her bff, Cody. I'm glad I picked up some conditioning and detangling spray. Best stuff ever! And it makes her smell less dog like and more yummy.

3. For a job where I'm in total control of my schedule. I woke up this morning feeling really crappy and under the weather so I've decided to work from home today and make up today's observations tomorrow. I love that I can do this.

4. For our dog watcher, Elena.  She got us each a Valentine's Day cupcake and I can't wait to eat them with Derick tonight when he gets home from work. One is a chocolate cupcake with bourbon bacon frosting and the other is a chocolate cupcake with a champagne buttercream. They're beautiful and I'm betting they're also delicious. 

5. For Derick, my forever Valentine. I'm so thankful that we found each other and that we get to celebrate our first Valentine's Day as a married couple together today. Smooooooooosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment