1. I'm thankful for social crafty time. This past Friday, mom and I went to a knitting night (but there were about half of us doing crochet projects) at the Beading Hearts studio in downtown Waukesha. One of the nice things about yarn crafting is that it is easy to pack it up and take it along for a social hour...or two...or three. :)
2. Crazy kitten nuzzles is the middle of the night. I can't believe I've had Alice for over two months now, and for as big as she's gotten in that time, she's still so tiny. It still cracks me up when she starts purring and nuzzling kisses into my nose when she sees my eye lids flutter open - or half open, really - in the middle of the night.
3. My big oversized pashmina from DC. I love being wrapped up in it when the temperature outside is so cold. It's perfect to have on hand when it goes from 67 degrees at nightfall to the mid 20's in the middle of the night!
4. That the stress-induced pimple factory that is my face is calming down, finally! I am open to any stress management tips you want to send my way! Feel free to add comments below! I tend to be horrible and hold my anxiety and stress in, until it comes bubbling out of my face in a manner only marginally better than boils. How do you deal with your daily stresses?
5. Make-up that does a decent job of covering up aforementioned pimple factory without making them worse! I do try to not wear makeup everyday. But some meetings necessitate the mask of the warrior...I mean, war paint...er, looking professional. ;-)