Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25th - Heather

1.  A small group collaboration evening that was both fun and productive....okay, maybe we could have been a bit more productive, but we all made progress so I call it a win!

2.  The discounted car wash when filling up my gas tank....I love it when Sadie is sparkly clean!

3.  The look on Alice's face when I came home tonight.   She was perched at the top of the loft stairs looking at me like yeah, so where have you been all night!  I'm here and ready for bed.....which really translates to ready to chomp on your fingers while we play the feline version of dancing phalanges!

4.  Using coconut oil as face wash.  I've been using it for quite awhile now and I'm still pretty amazed at how well it works.

5.  The yummy cupcakes that Mary Beth brought in yesterday in honor of my birthday.  So malicious and delicious!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment