2. For Outlet malls and sales. I spent a lot less than I thought I would have for the jeans and boots I got.
3. For my phone. Without it I wouldn't be able to keep up with friends who are so far away. I live for catch up phone dates these days.
4. For getting to visit Abe & his wife in the hospital after they had their baby this weekend. Alexandria is the cutest little thing!! Also thankful that mom and baby are healthy and recovering well.
5. For time with the Utigards. I got to babysit twice last week and I have so much fun with those kids. Makes me miss Dane, though!
6. For the long flowy cardigan Derick got me. Definitely feels like fall when I wear it. :)
7. Falling asleep to the sound of the crickets outside. It's not as good as the frogs and/or rain in Seattle, but I'll take it.
8. For this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/18-jokes-only-harry-potter-fans-will-find-funny thanks to Heather! :)
9. For my Halloween coffee mug. Don't care that it's not October yet, I'm using it every day.
10. For my dad's idea that maybe they'll make a Dexter movie. I was so disappointed by the finale. The hope for a movie to right the wrongs is helping me recover. :)