Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18th 2013 - JJ

I missed a day so you get a double dose this morning:

1. Doggie Daycare. Ripley is pacing the floors. My baby needs to run and she'll get to play today AND tomorrow.

2. Coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee in my coffee, coffee.  COFFEE! 

3. That my video conference for work this morning was cancelled. I'd like my house to be in slightly better order before my coworkers get to see it!

4. That Derick and I managed to get through over half of the current season of Dexter last night. I think we may actually be able to catch up before the series finale on Sunday after all!

5. Buffalo Wild Wings' Tuesday special: Traditional wings for $0.60 each. They are so delicious!

6. Good books. I just finished The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K. Rowling and it was awesome! I love when a mystery can keep me on my toes until the very end.

7. Sunshine. Unfortunately the weather is supposed to heat up today, but at least it's sunny.

8. That Derick bought the quick release ibuprofen gel caps even though they're more expensive than the regular kind. It is so worth it!!

9. Temple Run 2. It's such a stupid game, but I'm finding myself as addicted to it as I used to be to bejeweled. Trouble!

10. For the awesome time we had at the WildFire beer dinner on Monday. I'm pretty sure we were the youngest people there, but we had a lot of fun talking to the people at our table and I think we'll end up signing up for more of the dinners in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment