Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31st - Heather

1.  I'm thankful for the new, very powerful fan in my room making it so much easier to sleep through these cool, but humid nights.

2.  I successfully cooked my first lasagna....without any flaming incidents!  Nothing caught on fire and everything came out quite delicious!

3.  The imaging tech who had the wherewithal to verify instead of just doing what was in the computer!

4.  The joy of getting that first issue of a magazine subscription...right before the little voice in the back of my head asks me when, exactly, I'm thinking I have the time to read this new monthly magazine!  And the two or three others that are on the way!

5.  The website that allowed me to turn airline miles that were about to expire into magazine subscriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment