Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9th, 2013 - JJ

1. For our house for so many reasons: our own washer and dryer, a yard for Ripley, a dishwasher that has a light up button for "clean" so you're never confused, big closets, no leaky ceilings, no concern over packages left out front being stolen, no concern over our cars being broken into, the quiet, our fridge has not once frozen a single item inside of it nor has it leaked any water out the bottom, a garage for storage and to keep my car free of snow next winter, for a responsible landlord.

2. Coffee and my french press.

3. For Standard Market, the fancy schmancy grocery store near our house that is filled with awesome stuff! 

4. For farmers markets. 

5. For good books. I just finished Animal, Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver and now I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Totally different books, but both page turners for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment