1. For the bottle of body spray that I keep on my night stand. It helps make the room smell nice again after anyone (husband, dog, either of the cats) let's one rip.
2. For AAA who came to my aid and put the spare tire on my car after I got a flat last night so that I didn't have to figure out how to do it myself.
3. That our replacement espresso machine makes perfect delicious espresso every time.
4. That my dad is in town for work and staying with us. it's nice to have him around!!
5. For the water proof bed liners we bought after Ripley peed on the bed several months ago when my brother was visiting. Because guess who decided to do it again now that my dad is visiting? Also thankful for the many websites that say this behavior is actually your dog's way of showing preference and protection for the person who sleeps in the bed they peed on. That makes it less upsetting than thinking she's mad at us. Still not happy about it, but it could be worse.