Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3rd, 2013 - JJ

1. Yesterday, which was the best day ever. Got to spend a few hours with Anna and then I got to spend a few hours with Jenna.  I love those ladies!!

2. Craft night where crafts were actually worked on. Not completed, mind you, because that would be craziness! But we each got 3 duct tape roses made so that's progress. :)

3. Health insurance. I finally have it and all the stress around getting it is over! Wahoo!

4. Rain. It's grey and rainy out today and I'm going to pretend it's cool outside and that it's not supposed to be 80 again today. 

5. The leaves are starting to turn fall colors!  Not on all the trees, but on some and this makes me very very happy! I can't wait until Sunday when it's supposed to be 60 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment